The LXVI Week of Study on the Early Middle Ages, organized by CISAM, will be held from 5 to 11 April 2018 at Albornoz Palace Hotel. This year’s theme will be Migration in the Early Middle Ages.
The lessons will focus in particular on three themes related to migration: Ethno-anthropological Aspects, Migratory Processes and Transplantations and Sedimentations as a Result of Migrations that characterized the period under study.
Spoleto’s Fondazione Centro Italiano Centro di Studi sull’Alto Medioevo is a noble cultural institution that prints books on the Middle Ages and it is considered a solid point of reference in worldwide medieval research providing, through the Week of Study, an opportunity for academics and enthusiasts to meet and debate at the highest level.
Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it