Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
Sunday 3 June 2018, Sistema Museo, in collaboration with the Museo Nazionale del Ducato di Spoleto and Associazione culturale P.A.M., presents Corteous Dancing – Workshop of Renaissance Dance led by Enrica Sabatini.
The experience starts at the Rocca Albornoz at 15.30 with Stories of Love and Weapons, a special guided visit at the Camera Pinta.
A workshop of Renaissance dance will follow at ore 16.00, led by dancer and musician Enrica Sabatini, to experience ancient coreographies narrated in important Renaissance treatises, a dive into the past to understand the present.
The event is addressed to all, adults and families including children aged > 9 yo.
Participation is subject to reservation, deadline is Sunday 3 June at 13.00.
GUIDED VISIT – Stories of Love and Weapons – h 15.30
30 minutes ca
Admission fee: € 3,00, free for the Young under the age of 14 and for Spoleto Card holders.
Workshop of Renaissance Dance – Corteous Dancing – h 16.00
1 hour ca
Admission fee: € 8,00; € 6,00 for Spoleto Card holders and kids aged 9 to 16, free for younger children till the age of 8.
“La Classique” Moscow Ballet
Thursday 14 November at 21.00
Teatro Nuovo “Gian Carlo Menotti”
Swan Lake tells the enchanting love story between the young prince Siegfried and Odette, an otherworldly creature transformed into a swan by the evil wizard Rothbart for refusing his love.
The Moscow Ballet “La Classique”, one of the most acclaimed classical dance companies that has toured all over Europe for over twenty-four years, brings back the excitement of this classic with its muffled atmosphere. Drawings of lights and suggestive scenographies will immerse the audience in the candid atmosphere of the most famous swan lake in the world.
Box 25 (Piazza Vittoria, Spoleto)