Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
Sunday 3 June 2018, Sistema Museo, in collaboration with the Museo Nazionale del Ducato di Spoleto and Associazione culturale P.A.M., presents Corteous Dancing – Workshop of Renaissance Dance led by Enrica Sabatini.
The experience starts at the Rocca Albornoz at 15.30 with Stories of Love and Weapons, a special guided visit at the Camera Pinta.
A workshop of Renaissance dance will follow at ore 16.00, led by dancer and musician Enrica Sabatini, to experience ancient coreographies narrated in important Renaissance treatises, a dive into the past to understand the present.
The event is addressed to all, adults and families including children aged > 9 yo.
Participation is subject to reservation, deadline is Sunday 3 June at 13.00.
GUIDED VISIT – Stories of Love and Weapons – h 15.30
30 minutes ca
Admission fee: € 3,00, free for the Young under the age of 14 and for Spoleto Card holders.
Workshop of Renaissance Dance – Corteous Dancing – h 16.00
1 hour ca
Admission fee: € 8,00; € 6,00 for Spoleto Card holders and kids aged 9 to 16, free for younger children till the age of 8.