Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
Following last year’s success, with almost 2000 participants, central Italy’s largest cycling event La SpoletoNorcia… in MTB will return on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd 2018.
Bikers will have the possibility to choose among 4 different itineraries, according to their technical and athletic skills: the FAMILY route (the shortest, 14 km for 250 m of difference in height), within reach of all; the CLASSIC route, with three possibilities: Easy Route (40 km for 1,000 m of difference in height), Medium Route (45 km by 1.300 m of difference in height), Hard Route (50 km for 1,500 m of difference in height); the RANDONNEE (200 km for 3,500 mt of difference in height), open to FCI members or members of the Italian Consulta, competitive event without classification with road bikes, and the EXTREME (45 km with 2,000 m of difference in height), open only to FCI members or other members of the Italian Consulta.
Information and registration: www.laspoletonorciainmtb.it
La SpoletoNorcia… in mtb, the largest cycling event in central Italy, which attracts every year thousands of experienced cyclists and non-experts, families and lovers of nature and slow tourism, will be back from August 30 to September 1, 2019.
There will be 5 routes available to participants, to be chosen according to your technical skills:
FAMILY 14 Km, 250 mt+ dsl
CLASSIC 38 Km, 900 mt+ dsl
HARD 60’s 62 Km, 1.390 mt+ dsl
HARD 80’s 78 Km, 1.850 mt+ dsl
RANDONNÈE 200 Km, 3.000 mt+ dsl
Info and inscriptions: www.laspoletonorciainmtb.it