from Saturday 16 December
Opening h 14.30 – Downtown Spoleto
Collicola onthewall presents
Curated by Gianluca Marziani
SCHERMI URBANI is a Christmas event of public art, strongly wished for by the City administration which entrusted director of Palazzo Collicola Visual Arts Gianluca Marziani with its artistic curatorship.
The event involves some twenty sites in downtown Spoleto, including two former newsstands (Piazza Collicola, Piazza della Libertà), Palazzetto Ancaiani’s six displays (Piazza della Libertà) and some further fifteen dispays scattered across the city centre (Corso Mazzini, Via del Mercato, Via Salara Vecchia, via Minervio): the locations will be coated with great images of contemporary art, created by five artists who already collaborate with Palazzo Collicola Visual Arts.
“After last summer’s performance by street artist Ob Queberry in Piazza del Mercato – said Head of Culture and Tourism Camilla Laureti and Head of Town Planning Antonio Cappelletti – for the Christmas period we wanted the displays of closed shops to become the base for artistic interventions. It is a way to have the city centre live again and to try and envision a different future for this part of the city. We thank the shop owners who accepted to be featured, director Gianluca Marziani and the artists who joined in.”
The 20-year-old spring bike ride by MTB Club Spoleto and CT Spoleto Bike returns.
Wednesday 25 April, the ride will cover the first part of the Spoleto – Norcia railroad, till Caprareccia, where refreshments will be offered to the participants.
Meeting will be at 8.00 at the beginning of the former railroad, by the former hotel Il Barbarossa. Start is scheduled for 9.30. On the occasion, it will be possible to register for the SpoletoNorcia in MTB of 1-2 Septmeber 2018.
The bike ride is 6,5 km.
In case of bad weather “La Spoleto in Bici” will be delayed to Sunday 29 April.
Mobile 393 23.33.292
Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
from Saturday 23 November 2019 to Sunday 26 January 2020
parking area near Via Fratelli Cervi
Friday 29 November – Tuesday 14 January 2020
Casina dell’Ippocastano gardens
THE ENCHANTED FOREST
music concerts and Christmas shows on weekends
Saturday 30 November – Wednesday 15 January 2020
Chico Mendes Park
NATALE IN GIOCO
7-8 December/ 14-15 December/ 21-22 December | Old Town
children’s entertainment with Santa Claus from 16.30 to 19.30
from Sunday 8 December 2019 to Tuesday 14 January 2020
Church of S. Simone
Spoleto, la città in un Presepe – 10th edition
7-8 December/ 14-15 December/ 21-22 December