Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
Friday, March 29 at 21:00 | Cinéma Sala Pegasus
The director and journalist Stefano Liberti meets the audience of Spoleto for the presentation of the documentary SOYALISM.
The evening is a Visioni d’Autore special event, in collaboration with Coworking Spoleto
In an increasingly overpopulated world, in the grip of climate change, control of food production has become a huge business for a handful of a few giant companies. Following the pork production chain, from China to Brazil via the United States and Mozambique, the documentary describes the enormous movement of power concentration in the hands of these companies, which is taking hundreds of thousands of small producers out of business and permanently transforming entire landscapes. From intensive mega-breeding in China to the Amazon rainforest threatened by soybean crops developed to feed animals confined to sheds on the other side of the world, this process is undermining the social and environmental balances of the planet.
The film had its world premiere on November 18, 2018 at the International documentary film festival in Amsterdam.
Stefano Liberti is an Italian journalist and director. He directed the documentary “L’inferno dei bimbi stregoni” The hell of witch children, winner of L’Anello Debole award in 2010. He wrote “I signori del cibo. Viaggio nell’industria alimentare che sta distruggendo il pianeta” The Lords of food. A journey into the food industry that is destroying the planet (Minimum fax 2016).
Visioni d’Autore is organized by the City of Spoleto, MAIA Cultural Association and Cinéma Sala Pegasus.