The Officina d’arte e tessuti presents the third appointment with “I concerti del sabato in galleria”, titled Il quartetto nel Novecento.
Paul Hindemith, Schulwerke op.44 n.3
Anton Webern, Langsamer satz
Bèla Bartok, Romanian Dances (for string quartet)
Gustavo Gasperini, Monica Pontini, violin
Federico Micheli, viola
Ivo Scarponi, cello
Info and reservations:
Cell. +39 333 3763011
Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
On Friday, August 31st at 21.30, Italian singer Caparezza will perform at the Municipal Stadium (viale Martiri della Resistenza), with its Prisoner 709 Tour. The Tour promotes the homonymous seventh studio album by the brilliant artist, songwriter and rapper whose most peculiar expressive feature is stylistic contamination and sound eclecticism. An event by I Love Spoleto.
Teatro Nuovo Gian Carlo Menotti | Sunday 17 February – h 17.00
BISSE SOCIAL LIVE SHOW
Thanks to the Internet, artists from all over the world will be able to jump on stage at the Teatro Nuovo Gian Carlo Menotti in Spoleto and join the 80 members of the Associazione Bisse choir and orchestra.
A “jam” that will be joined by musicians based thousands of miles away, from New York to Seoul!
Monday through Friday from 17:30 to 19:30 by the Atelier alla Sala Pegasus, Via delle Terme n.1, Spoleto;
Saturday 16 February and Sunday 17 February from 10:00 at the Teatro Nuovo G. Menotti in Spoleto.
Prices: 20,00€ – 15,00 € – 10,00€ (plus 2,00€ pre-sale rights)