Urban Trekking and Thematic Guided Tours
The Spoletium urban trekking, scheduled for Sunday, April 29 at 11.30 has been replaced with the guided thematic visit Spoleto’s Roman House:
Sunday 29 April at 11.30 a.m.
Spoleto’s Roman House _ Guided visit to the Roman domus of Spoleto
Meeting point: Roman House – Ticket office – Via Visiale
A new visit has been scheduled for Monday, April 30, 2018:
Monday 30 April 2018 _ at 16.30
A Noble Walk _ Guided Visit to Palazzo Collicola Arti Visive’s Piano Nobile
Meeting point: Palazzo Collicola Arti Visive – Ticket office
Free of charge for Spoleto Card holders (for non Spoleto Card holders € 3.00 per person)
Information and reservation: Soc. Coop. Sistema Museo – Piazza Collicola – Tel. 0743 46434 – 0743 224952 – e-mail: email@example.com
Information: IAT di Spoleto – Tel. 0743 218620 firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info on www.spoletocard.it
Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
Warning: The thematic guided tour A noble walk scheduled for Wednesday 15 August at 3.30 pm at Palazzo Collicola Arti Visive has been rescheduled to 11.30 am (Wednesday 15 August).
Meeting place of the participants with the guide: Palazzo Collicola Arti Visive – ticket office.