Spoleto a Colori returns from 29 April to 1 May 2018, with a schedule of events for all ages.
SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Aperitive from 18:00 to 21:00
by the Chiostro di San Nicolò, live music and dj
MONDAY 30 APRIL
Streetart, then Metamorphosis.
• Workshop “Mettiamoci all’OPERA… Creando” from 16:00 to 20:00 in Piazza Pianciani
• Inflatables, Auditorium della Stella from 15.30
• Street artists from 15:30 (Corso Garibaldi, Piazzetta dell’Erba, Via Portafuga, Torre dell’Olio, Via Salaria, Via Minervio, Piazza del Mercato)
• Mega Baloon Show from 23.00 in Piazza del Mercato
• “METAMORPHOSIS: between history and technology” from 23:30 to 03:00 at the “Rocca Albornoziana” featuring Radio 105’s “LO ZOO” .
TUESDAY 1 MAY
• CREAttività presents “L’Isola che non c’è” at the public gardens in Viale Trento e Trieste: workshops for children aged 0-99.
• COLORbaby from 15:00 to 18:30 with many attractions for the youngest (animation, inflatables, street artists, sport, pony, agility dog)
• COLORmob: the first event in Italy featuring color powder, to have a great time with friends and family.
Starts at 18:00 until 20:30 at the “Ex ferrovia Spoleto-Norcia” parking lot.
All info on www.spoletoacolori.it
“La Classique” Moscow Ballet
Thursday 14 November at 21.00
Teatro Nuovo “Gian Carlo Menotti”
Swan Lake tells the enchanting love story between the young prince Siegfried and Odette, an otherworldly creature transformed into a swan by the evil wizard Rothbart for refusing his love.
The Moscow Ballet “La Classique”, one of the most acclaimed classical dance companies that has toured all over Europe for over twenty-four years, brings back the excitement of this classic with its muffled atmosphere. Drawings of lights and suggestive scenographies will immerse the audience in the candid atmosphere of the most famous swan lake in the world.
Box 25 (Piazza Vittoria, Spoleto)