In the XVIth-century building that has been M° Gian Carlo Menotti‘s house for years, now operates the Festival Of Two Worlds’ Documentation Centre, careful keeper of the history of the prestigious art festival founded by the famous composer.
Casa Menotti collects audio, video and photografic material covering the Festival’s editions since 1958, the year of its foundation, till the present days, allowing the visitor to dig deep in a travel through time discovering emotions and atmospheres of the Festival and its unforgotten Maestro.
Address: via dell’Arringo/Piazza Duomo
Ph: 0743 46620
For info on opening times and days, please visit Casa Menotti‘s website